Friday, December 13, 2013

I don't know.

Final year and all that jazz.

It's a confusing phase in life. Lots of decisions, lots of pressure, lots of questions...I am at a loss to really write about anything else.

Gone are the days when finding a job wasn't hard. It was at your fingertips...and the annoyance of "work experience" was NOT a huge issue. Circle of life I tell you.
Circle of Life
Image Source: Google

But no no. These days they have those graduate opportunities also. But then again, SO many people are graduating, that the probability is just so low.

The thing with people of today (including me) is that we dream big. All of us. We tend to forget the existence of realism. We're either optimistic, pessimistic or...romantic? (I think my exams are getting to me.)

Anyhu, we all say life is complicated...but I believe we make it complicated, either by our actions, or by the actions of people around us. But let's all screw that, and have ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment