Monday, January 6, 2014

2014

A little too late, so obviously my New Year's Resolution has nothing to do with my time management. Meh. What the hell?

Which is why I say, the whole "new year, new me" concept never works. You cannot change just because it's the start of a new year. You change when you feel like. When you think you need to start exercising, start! Don't wait for the new year.

New Year Resolutions are nothing but a back up...something that makes us feel better. Something that makes us feel like we've been given another chance. A new start.

Nope. I'm still same old me. I eat chocolates. I watch Friends (the TV show). I procrastinate. Oh but I did give up coffee...but on 28th December! So HAH!

Anyway. Point is, it's a new year. But we have exams okay? I have an issue with that by the way. How can we go home, where tis all warm and nice and stuff, and then come back to this depressing weather, and on top of that, write exams?! (<-- such a long sentence that hardly makes sense in terms of grammar and/or syntax but pfft!)

Having ranted it all out, HAPPY NEW YEAR folks! I shall be doing some new things this year. But I'll blog about all that later on...after exams, that is.

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment