Monday, February 24, 2014

Fusion

One night as I was going to sleep, I was listening to my music. I got the idea that I should compile a few lyrics of various songs to make a poem; and this is an attempt. It doesn't make much sense, I feel. But any feedback, criticism and comments are welcome! The songs used and links to the originals are provided at the end of the "poem".

[No copyright infringement intended]

FUSION

Never put my love out on the line,
Never really noticed;
All the little things you did.
It makes all the difference.

I leave my heart open,
Although I am broken;
It's not all darkness,
It's not all light.

I got nothing,
But my aching soul.
You don't have to fix this;
Sit with me tonight.

I gasp for air,
Little did I know;
It hurts so bad.
It hit me...
Like a Heart Attack.

Song List:
1. Demi Lovato: Heart Attack
2. Enrique: Finally Found You
3. Enrique: Heart Attack
4. Garriston Starr: Sit With Me Tonight
5. Lana Del Ray: Young and Beautiful
6. One Direction: Story of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment