Monday, March 4, 2013

"Where Are We?"

You know, when you're in a relationship, you usually tend to have that "Where are we?" conversation. I mean, are we having fun? Or are we in love? Are we moving in together? So many questions.

Point is, why can't this question be applied to someone you're friends with? Close to, as a friend? I mean, I have a friend. We're really close. But she treats people who she hardly talks to way more special than she treats me. She wished a friend she hardly talks to on Facebook, dedicating a birthday status to her. All I got was a text message. I mean I'm not jealous or anything, but after all we've been through, I expect some sort of priority treatment.

So that takes us back to the last post, Priority or Option? It breaks my heart when things like this happen. I know I shouldn't feel bad about such a petty thing. Such things are probably not worth questioning a friendship. But such vague behavior can hurt a person. I am only human, no?

It was a good day; but a bad one too.
This is more a venting out session than an actual moral type blogpost so I apologise.
Good thing is, you've a song to listen to. So enjoy that!
Peace.


Daniel Powter - Bad Day

No comments:

Post a Comment