Sunday, February 3, 2013

Gravity?

I haven’t blogged for a while now. Mainly because I’ve been on another holiday. And the semester stared. Busy busy. Some recent conversations have led to this post. This post is going to talk about the most random thing you can think about. Because being random, spontaneous, weird, etc. is the new cool. Yo.

"Anti-Gravity Trees"
Saint George Church, Cappadocia
Photograph by Anupama Subramaniyam
So I was on holiday in Turkey (post to follow soon) with a few friends: Ketan, Pari, Suniel and Varun. It was a good holiday. Good bonding session, got to see new places, ate good food, bought new stuff…you know, normal holiday-y things. However, we came across these rather weird trees. We didn’t know what to call them! They looked like they had gone through an electric shock and a huge argument with gravity. We called them “anti-gravity trees”

This brings me to my next point. Can anything really be anti-gravity? Think about it. Trees grow upwards, not downwards. We grow taller, not shorter. Or maybe because I am not a science student, my theory is stupid? Don’t blame me. We art students think about very profound and mind-boggling things that this thought of gravity is just the tip of the ice berg!

Anyway, having said all that, I've to get back to my world of literature. This thought just hit me and I had nothing to blog about so being random it was. If anyone has any crazy ideas, thoughts or anything, please do share them in your comments. I’m all ears for crazy news! Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment